Songs (selected recordings)
"Udite Amanti" with Jill Feldman (Soprano)
- 17th Century Italian Love Songs
- Linn Records CKD 005 (1992)
"Music for a While"
- Songs by Henry Purcell with Michael Chance (countertenor), Maggie Cole (harpsichord), Richard Boothby (gamba)
- Columns Classica (1996)
English Ayres by Thomas Campion
- with Michael Chance (countertenor)
- The English Ayre
- Linn Records CKD 105 (2000)
Henry Purcell Songs and Airs with Nancy Argenta: (Soprano)
- Double CD, Veritas / Virgin (2000)
- reissue of "O Solitude" Purcell Songs
- Virgin Classics/Veritas (1994)
- "Halcyon Days" Purcell Songs
- Virgin Classics/Veritas (1995)
"Henry Purcell: Ayres and Songs from Orpheus Britannicus"
- with Jill Feldman (Soprano)
- Arcana A2 (1992)
Handel "Deutsche Arien"
- with Ann Monyois (soprano), and Berlin Barock-Compagney
- CD Capriccio 10 767 (1997)
"The Rags of Time"
- Paul Hillier (voice)
- Nigel North (Lute, theorbo, baroque guitar)
- settings of John Donne and songs by Henry Lawes
- Harmonia Mundi, HMU 907257 (2002)